Start a new topic

No PDF's please

Hi, I'm moving towards using QuoteValet as the exclusive delivery mechanism for my quotes. Giving my clients the ability configure options and quantities on the quote prior to acceptance is a big plus in my world.

To that end I would like to nix PDF's entire. I don't want to upload a PDF Quote to QV and I don't what a copy of the quote (PDF version - QV version is fine) sent to the client when they accept the quote.

I've been able to stop QV from allowing the PDF quote to downloaded but I can't seem to find a way to stop the quote copy when a quote is accepted.

Thoughts?

Cheers

1 person has this question

I agree with Kurt, I've worked hard to make my documents consistent for the client. The easier and clearer you make things for them the more likely they are to say yes. We need an option to exclude the PDF from the Acceptance email.

Hi Kurt, Jason.

I've gone ahead and the added ability to exclude the PDF from the Acceptance email as you've both requested.

There's currently no UI in QuoteWerks to control this (eta tbd) but we can set it for you here on this end if you like.

Just respond here and I'd be happy to "flip the switch" for you.

Thanks

Is the ability to do this through a UI in the works? It'd be nice to have the option from quote to quote.

1 person likes this

Please provide an estimated ETA for this feature. It is needed by many, and the work arounds seem clumsy....Old request. 

Login or Signup to post a comment