Start a new topic
Answered

Data migration to Zoho CRM

Hi everyone,

I want to Migrate my whole data from Quotewerks into Zoho CRM, and I have not found any specific information about it, what's the field of Quote exported from Quotewerks?

Should I export all data at once and import to Zoho CRM? or do I need ETL?

Thanks

Best Answer

NB: the Document Headers and Document Items are connected via the ID field in the Document Headers table and DocID in the Document Items table.

What data is it that you would like to migrate from QuoteWerks to Zoho? Just your Contacts to then link QW & Zoho? Or would you like to migrate everything - Contacts, Documents and/or Products?

I want to migrate everything, Contacts, Product and especially all Quotes.

Ref. screenshots attached: Contacts and Products are pretty straightforward...

Contacts: open the Contacts menu -> Setup Contact Manager screen and click "Export Contacts". (See screenshot below.)

Products: open the Products menu -> Setup Product Data Sources screen -> right-click the relevant data source and click "Export". (See screenshot below.)

Documents are a bit trickier and it would probably be easiest opening the "docs.mdb" Access database and copy/pasting the Document Headers and Document Items out of the relevant table into Excel or using SQL Server Management Studio if you're on QuoteWerks Corporate re-hosted.

Just let me know if you'd like any other tips!

Answer

NB: the Document Headers and Document Items are connected via the ID field in the Document Headers table and DocID in the Document Items table.

Thanks, dear Steve for your great response.

I've one question about exporting contacts from "Contact Manager", can I export it as CSV or XML? and if yes, does it specify those contact that has open Quotes?

Thanks, dear Steve for your great response.

I've another question, in exporting contacts, is there any option to export contact (First Name and Last Name) separately from companies? or in the exported file is there any field that show the number of open Quotes of each company?

Thanks again.

>> is there any option to export contact (First Name and Last Name) separately from companies? or in the exported file is there any field that show the number of open Quotes of each company? <<

No, nothing like either of those things out of the box.

For the list of Contacts, you'd be looking at creating a report or back in Access / SSMS. For the open Quotes, you could report off of the Documents database and use Filters or Formula to get the counts or again, back to Access / SQL.

>> I've one question about exporting contacts from "Contact Manager", can I export it as CSV or XML? and if yes, does it specify those contact that has open Quotes? <<

They would come out as tab-delimited; no, it would not specify the number of quotes - you'll need reporting or Access / SQL for that.

Login or Signup to post a comment