Start a new topic

QuoteWerks Documentation on WEbsite

There is a great QuoteWerks help document on the website - chapter by chapter.

Is there a way to download the complete booklet as a whole?

I can print or print to PDF but only one article at a time.

I need to learn how to setup QW on our server instead of running 3 independent computers for our sales people.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Eric

Nova Scotia

About 10 years ago, the manual was about 600 pages. Not sure what it'd be these days.. probably closer to double! 
What would be the benefit in having it as a PDF over the web view?

It seems Google has archived a version about 15 years ago: QuoteWerks User Manual - Google Books

May be I'm over thinking this. I would find it easier to read through the topics I want to learn about and print off just those pages I'm interested in if I had it on my computer. Plus I wouldn't have to login every time I wanted to refer to the document and print a page here and there as a reference.

Hello Eric,

Going slightly off topic here, but engaging in a direct telephone conversation with your QuoteWerks partner for an hour or so could save you many, many, MANY hours of research and reading. If you don't have a partner that you work with regularly, then someone like Matt or myself could most definitely assist. With almost 40 years of QuoteWerks experience between us, we've done a LOT of QuoteWerks implementations, seen a LOT of different scenarios, and solved a LOT of businesses challenges with a company's use of QuoteWerks.

An hour or so chat with one of us to describe your current setup, understand your desired setup and then offer you some best practice advice could most definitely get you pointed in the right direction and focus your attention on the important parts of the manual to further research.

Hope this helps. Maybe hear from you soon.

Regards, Steve.

Login or Signup to post a comment