Start a new topic

QuoteWerks Launcher 5.4 (Salesforce Integration) - Issue

I installed a remote client of QuoteWerks 5.4 and when I attempt to launch a new quote from Salesforce I receive a 404 error in the web browser that is launched.

I looked into the QuoteWerks Launcher and when a run it I see the QuoteWerks instance in there but the Use button is grayed out and no matter what I do I can't get it to become enabled.  I don't see QuoteWerks Web Connector running on the system in question but then I didn't see the option to install it with the 5.4 installer.

Anyone have any ideas what what I might be missing or doing wrong?

P.S. This is not a Salesforce configuration issue as other seats of QuoteWerks in my environment are operating as expected (they were upgraded from earlier versions of QuoteWerks though.

1 Comment

Ref. step 15 of the nsetup installer wizard here: there was an option for SalesForce.com here once which would then install the Web Connector to the C:\Program Files\Common Files\QuoteWerks folder (or C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\QuoteWerks folder) but as I understand it, there was a major rework of the SalesForce.com integration 12 months or so ago so perhaps the Web Connector is no longer required.

Note the system requirements for SalesForce integration here: it's probably a security setting on the local workstation.

If there is only one option in the QuoteWerks Launcher, then the "Use" button being disabled is expected.

Hope this helps,

Login or Signup to post a comment