Start a new topic

Snowflake to SSIS

I am getting this error "indicator pointer is required by the driver to indicate null output data" while I am importing data from Snowflake to SQL server using SSIS. I have created an ODBC driver connection in order to access it. I am able to do it for some of the views but unfortunately for 1 of the view it is throwing me this error :

[SnowFlake Query for Unwinding [398]] Error: SQLSTATE: 22002, Message: [Snowflake][ODBC] (10450) Indicator pointer is required by the driver to indicate NULL output data, but is not provided.: [SnowFlake Query for Unwinding [398]] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_INDUCED TRANSFORMFAILUREONERROR. The "SnowFlake Query for Unwinding. Outputs [ODBC Source Output]" failed because error code 0xC020F450 occurred, and the error row disposition on "SnowFlake [SSIS.Pipeline] Error: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED. The PrimeOutput method on SnowFlake Query for Unwinding returned error code 0xC0209029. The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of

Login or Signup to post a comment