Start a new topic

01: Licensing Validation Issue - DB Connection

We have Quotewerks Corporate with hosted on SQL Express which has been running smoothly for over a year.

Yesterday when it starting getting very slow and cluggy and the attached error shows up on our users instances "01: Licensing Validation Issue - DB Connection" or they get a Licence Validation issue which then kicks them out of the software.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? 

How do we fix it?

QWError.JPG
(19.3 KB)

Sure sounds like an issue connecting to the database.

Have you tried restarting your server, or SQL database, in the first instance?

Yes, tried that.

Still slow and cluggy to run.

Very difficult to diagnose via a forum, particularly as I've not seen this error message previously.

If you ping me an email, I'd be happy to have an online screen sharing session with you to troubleshoot.

(I've worked with QW for nearly 14 years and often 'won' when fighting with databases)

matt@prestigequoting.com

Very difficult to diagnose via a forum, particularly as I've not seen this error message previously.

If you ping me an email, I'd be happy to have an online screen sharing session with you to troubleshoot.

(I've worked with QW for nearly 14 years and often 'won' when fighting with databases)

matt@prestigequoting.com

Thanks, I believe we have resolved the issue via QW tech support.

It seems that our Hyper V manager stopped dynamically assigning RAM properly. Once we disabled the dynamic RAM and forced the RAM allocation to the server it sped up again.

Login or Signup to post a comment