Start a new topic

Quotevalet Activity Notification - Expired Quote Viewed?

I've done some tinkering on some of the automated emails that are generated when the customer views or accepts the quote in Quotevalet, but I can't find one for the automatically generated email when an expired quote is viewed. Is there a way I can customize the subject line? Example email attached.

1 person has this question

Yes, the ability to get a quote link that can be sent to the customer. Not all of my sales reps have credentials to log into QW, so the Sales Rep facing link is totally useless.

NOTI_QuoteValetLinkURL has some 'logic' going on so it displays the relevant link for (typical) internal/external use.

There's no way to change the behaviour of this link.

I haven't tried this, but the following MIGHT work:

https://www.quotevalet.com/concierge.aspx?DocumentId=[DH_QuoteValetDocumentID]&TenantId=[*YOUR_TENANT_ID*]

* replace the red with what you see at the end of your QuoteValet URLs

append &internal=1 for the internal view

Out of interest, why do you want your sales people to see the customer facing page (which would trigger a 'quote view')?

Is there something on that quote page that isn't on your sales rep page?

OK I've found that but I have another problem I don't understand. When the customer is sent the variable [NOTI_QuoteValetLinkUrl] they get the customer facing page, but when I send that same variable to the sales rep I am sent the sales rep facing link. Is there a way for me to send the sales rep the customer facing URL? 

Login or Signup to post a comment